Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL FROM TAHITI

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Here is a bouquet arrangement to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. The flowers were freshly picked from my garden.

This is a day to be thankful for so much that we have in our life...the beauty of nature and people that are surrounding us.
I am thankful for all the blessings that I have recieved through my whole life... the family that I was born in and the one that I have raised with the father of my children.

HAPPY THANKSGING to my friend Vairere Tane and three children Manea, Heitiare and Tahaki.
I love you and miss you all on this special day.


With all my love,
Tararaina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne your article about the tupa is just awsome. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures. I never knew that tupas were so beautiful !! You must have waited all night for them to come out !!